Sunday, July 09, 2006

The New Temple

Current System Configuration: Insomnia
Earworms:
-Palace of Fantasy by Freedom Call [Power/Epic Metal]
-Heart of the Brave by Freedom Call [Power/Epic Metal]
-From the Inside Out by Hillsong United [CCM]
Sustenance:
[Breakfast] Grilled cheese sandwich
[Lunch] Beefsteak and salad
[Dinner] Grilled cheese sandwich
[Coffee] Gourmet mocha, forgot the brand
Current Read:
-Wormwood by G.P. Taylor (Not really in the mood for reading)

Can't sleep. Apart from sleeping too long this afternoon, something has been weighing heavily on my heart, something that I knew I gave up already. Someone. I'll spare you the mushy details. You get enough of that from other blogs. In any case, this isn't really something bad. But it isn't for me. Not yet, if ever.

I thought I'd gotten rid of certain things in my life already, but they persist like irritating fungal infections. These are the bad things that should be axed. I guess I've been trying to live the Life from the outside-in, doing things in the hope that they will change me. It shouldn't be that way. The change should come from within. As the song goes,

Everlasting, Your light will shine
When all else fails
Neverending, Your glory goes
Beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out

I'm ready to face another long day tomorrow. I know there is a God who loves me. There is nothing to fear.

Goodnight,
Your Black Lion.

1 comment:

Aslan Cross said...

Thanks, I'm fine now. It took a day or two to get over it.