Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Work, work. D:

Current System Configuration: Warcraft Orc Peon Voice: Ready to work~
Earworms:
-
Agnus Dei by Michael W. Smith. Agnus Dei means "Lamb of God" in Latin. A stirring ballad of worship.(This is different from the Latin Agnus Dei hymn)
-Shine On by Freedom Call. I really, really love orchestral power metal. It's fast and powerful, and the vocals are done by people who can actually sing. This song's lyrics are a prayer to the Savior.
Shine on, starlight!
Savior comes from somewhere
Ride on, guardian!
Take us back where eagles dare!
Breakfast: Samosa
Lunch: Chicken al Pesto @ Chef D'Angelo
Dinner: Homemade Amazing Aloha D:

Okay, I don't really have much to say this time. Work's starting again tomorrow, and my students from batch 09 already know their respective sections. I've been trying to finish my readings for the Creative Writing class, but I couldn't find one of my key source books. Good thing I was able to borrow it from a college classmate. (Thanks Carla! :D)

I've also been going through my dusty archives of ancient scrolls (i.e., essays, stories and plays I wrote for classes in college), and I discovered a nonfic piece that I really enjoyed writing (and surprisingly, enjoyed editing as well). It was about what happened to me one night when I was on my way home from watching a ballet at CCP. I got lost in Quiapo, which scared me half to death. It's a really creepy place at night.

....urgh, I feel so stupid. My thoughts are incoherent due to mechanical work (retyping stories WITHOUT editing, as to preserve the mistakes that could've been taken out by edition), so I can barely say something here for more than one paragraph. Maybe next week, I'll be more coherent.

Before I go, check this out:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34027219/
It's a new and improved Aslan x Rynn pic. I actually had to reupload it a bunch of times to add the personal seal thing and edit Rynn's left eye (right in the pic) because she looked cross-eyed. If you're also a Deviant, please full view and comment! Thanks.




No comments: