Saturday, April 29, 2006

Last Day in Manhattan

Current System Configuration: Sweltering. I expected the tropical heat to be a relief from the chilly weather in the US, but it's a bit too hot.
BGM: The Shaken-Hearted Alchemist by Salamander Factory. Einst Alchimie's boss theme from SRW IMPACT, when you fight her demonic swordsman mech, Persönlichkeit.
Breakfast: Strawberry cream risotto
Lunch: Irish lamb stew
Dinner: --
Current Read/s:
+Currently too tired to read

This was supposed to be my last post from the US, but I never got around to finishing it. It's changed a bit, since I'm writing it in Singapore. I'm going home on Monday morning.

Another survey I got from Katja's blog.


What's your name spelt backwards?
serolf raviviur oinotna leahpar esoj
What did you do last night?
Slept on the plane
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:
The Dissension patch for Apprentice
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:
I don't plan on doing so
Last time you swam in a pool?
Last December
What are you wearing?:
A t-shirt and shorts

How many cars have you owned?:
One
Type of music you dislike most?:
Rap

Are you registered to vote?:
Yes
Do you have cable?:
Yes
What kind of computer do you use?:
A desktop
Ever made a prank phone call?:
No
You like anyone right now?:
Yes, the same person I've liked for the last 9 years.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:
Sky diving seems more appealing to me.
Furthest place you ever traveled?:
I didn't really get out of the airport, but I guess Stockholm, Sweden counts. That's if "furthest" means "furthest from my hometown." If it's "furthest from civilization,"...uh, I think flying over Kazahkstan counts.
What's your favorite comic strip?:
Calvin and Hobbes and Beerkada

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:
Yes
Shower, morning or night?:
Morning, but in this heat, both.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:
V for Vendetta
Favorite pizza toppings?:
Spinach and mushroom
Chips or popcorn?:
Popcorn

What cell phone provider do you have?:
Globe Telecom
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:
...you can do that?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:
I won't even answer that. (No)
Orange Juice or apple?:
OJ.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:
My dad, Tita Nikki and my half-brothers.
favorite chocolate bar?:
Meiji BLACK

Who is your longest friend and how long?:
...friends can be measured according to length?
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:
Never

Have you ever won a trophy?:
Yep
Favorite arcade game?:
Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:
No
Sprite or 7-UP?:
Sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:
Yes
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:
I don't buy from Walgreens o_O
Ever thrown up in public?:
Yes

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:
Finding true love.

Do you believe in love at first sight?:
No.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:
I don't really like Jimmy Neutron, but I detest Spongebob.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:
Nope. I had long hair as an adult, though.

What message is on your voicemail machine?:
I don't have a voicemail machine.
Where would you like to go right now?:
Home, but normally I would answer Israel.
Whats the name of your pet?:
I don't own any pets, sadly.

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:
A Kelty hiking backpack with a space for an internal water bottle, but somehow the bottle wasn't in the package when I received it. It's full of books I bought in the US, my Magic decks, and my passport.

What do you think about most?:
A certain incredible woman.


~Be Just or Be Dead~
#2904AD20061743
ー黒獅子アスラン

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even with a shaved head, ms portman still looks stunning.. anyway, nice, cozy place you got here :)..